There are a few tips in designing child room. Designing a child’s room cannot be done haphazardly. The indiscriminate of kid’s room design will make the child become comfortable in it. One way you can do to design a room for children is to use the motif. Motive in child’s room is becoming one of the ways to make the child become comfortable in his room. However, the design of a child’s room still needs to go back to the early function of the bedroom itself. The main function of a bedroom is as a place for sleep. Children need time to rest long enough so that he can back their activities the next day with fresh and healthy. Well, this is where you need to design a child’s room so he can rest comfortably. Bedrooms should be designed for children as comfortable as possible so he can sleep soundly. In order to meet all the conditions needed by a good room, you should consider some tips below.
1. Do not make a child’s room near noisy sound sources. A noisy sound source will surely make your child’s hard to rest comfortably. You should put a child’s bedroom in the middle of the house, for example, between the main rooms with the family room. This is done to make you easier to monitor the child, either while resting or while he was in the activity room. You also should not put a child’s room near the highway. Highways are very susceptible to noise and the motor car horn.
2. Avoid keeping the television on a child’s room. Television that is stored in a child’s room will make it difficult to rest. This is not due to televise the storage itself. He or she will always want to know what the show is being aired on television. This will certainly make your child become difficult to rest.
3. You should avoid using the lights are too bright or too dim. The use of the lights are too bright or too dim will certainly make your child’s hard to break.
4. Avoid using wall paint colors that are too flashy. Wall color will make your child is too striking to be stimulated to continue playing. You are advised to use the walls a bright color, but color is too bright even make your child can not rest. A way to make your child’s room becomes more natural is to combine soft colors on the walls of his room. The use of soft colors will make your child become calmer. It also makes sense of sight of children continue to be stimulated to keep active.
5. You should use natural decorations. Gaudy decorations will actually make the child curious to hold it. An example is to use a chandelier in the nursery. Chandelier is going to beautify your child’s room, but this is not good. The child will probably pull up a chair and climbed on the chandelier to hold it.
Now you know a few tips in designing child room.